Where we operate:
Focuses on properties in Umbria and in the area of Tuscany, bordering Umbria, however, we are able through our network, to source and restore in most locations in Italy.
How we operate:
The Montecastelli group of companies, provide a truly ‘full service’ for the acquisition, restoration and management of your property in Italy.
We believe that it is important to understand each individual brief clearly and concisely in order to help us find properties that are a sound investment for the long run. We are experienced in working with clients who live far away and we are willing to travel to meet our clients on their own home turf. Clearly defined briefs limit time wasting and enable our clients to actually enjoy their stay in Italy, whilst they are here.
With regard to our restoration business we have a reputation for creating real value. We source our properties very carefully and manage the projects in a way that meets or exceeds initial expectations — we aim always to deliver a quality product, for which we are known, on time and on budget, and to avoid any ‘surprises’.
We pay particular attention to making sure that all arrangements are completely transparent and in accordance with the rules and regulations that govern the industry. Upon completion all properties have a clean bill of health with all the necessary permissions and certificates approved and in place.
Services we provide:
● Purchase and Sales
● Property consultancy and search
● Comparative analysis of different opportunities
● Property valuations
● Property Management
● Annual property maintenance
● Garden landscaping and maintenance
● Design, planning, restoration and renovation
● Project search and business plan
● Architectural design, interior design, furniture and fabrics
● Technical planning and management, three-dimensional graphics, project management, contract estimating and negotiation
● Financial planning and legal advice
● Financial advice and tax planning
● Legal advice
Where we are located:
We are located in Umbertide just 30 minutes from Perugia Airport (PEG)
This is served by various carriers, including:
-Ryanair (Stanstead, Frankfurt and Barcelona)
-Air Dolomiti (Rome and Milan)
-Rome airport is approx. 2.5 hours away by car
-Florence, Pisa and Ancona are all within 2 hours by car
Casa Vecchia, 265 Loc. Bastia Creti, Spedalicchio,
06010, Umbertide, PG